[Coco] Odd path behaviour

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 21:43:28 EDT 2007

As I understand it, for a command to be run, it needs first of all to have
its attributes set correctly, and then if the file is not in the execution
directory, you must give a full or partial path to the file.

For example, if the file is in the current directory, and called "command"
your command line should look like this:

/h0/datadir/command  OR
./command

I think OS9 expects that any command in a data directory is a script file,
and as such, invokes the shell to interpret it.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.