[Coco] What are some good starting points for a CoCo noob (me)?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 19:07:03 EDT 2007

I love the feeling of buying hardware and installing it myself...ah new (to
the computer at least) hardware... :D

The CoCo sounds great and I look forward to learning how Color BASIC and OS9
work. Both seem very interesting and different from anything I've done
before (as shown by my complete confusion by many of the posts here :P).
I've been looking for something different and fun to do for quite a while as
like you said, today's computers come out of the box with tons of features
and most of the hardware you'll ever need and that gets quite boring after a
while...I think learning the CoCo will be quite an enjoyable adventure. :)