[Coco] What are some good starting points for a CoCo noob (me)?

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Thu Aug 16 09:40:04 EDT 2007

I believe there must be many silent list members, like myself, with
little knowledge but much enthusiasm. Or perhaps are getting back into
Coco after many years away. This is the only place I know of to get
detailed assistance. But I try, really really try, to get the answers
myself first. Sometimes re-inventing the wheel in the process.

/Chester
Costa Rica