[Coco] NOS9 asm Wx descriptors

Chester Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Thu Aug 16 07:52:26 EDT 2007

Oh, I don't know. Simple way to re-wet my feet. Guess I want to get Multivue
running again. But some nosing around makes me think it's going to be a
daunting undertaking. What with all manner of gshells, differences between
OS9 and Nitro, and what not. But then, what am I doing with this little
wonder in the first place if not finding a way to spend time in a productive
(!) manner.