[Coco] RTSI curses.lzh

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Aug 16 04:18:43 EDT 2007

>From: "Paul Fitch" <pfitchjr at bellsouth.net>
>Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 23:28:18 -0400
>
>Anyone have a clean version of this file?  The curses.c file is full of
>invisible screen control codes that make the line position and cursor
>position bounce all over the place when listing the file.  Its got me
>stumped.  The compiler gets a ton of errors because of those codes.

Ahh, dammit!!!  It's full of tabs!!! (which the standard os9 terminal
uses for its "cursor up one line" code.)  Dammit!!!

Sort of strange, actually.  I mean yeah, we see that all the time
porting text over to OS9, but this has supposedly already been ported
over.  Heh, I bet you the guy who ported it was using a VT100 or
something.

Yeah, OK.  http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/curses.lzh

I just did a cheap-jack replacement of tabs for spaces.  The
formatting suffered some.

Do you have all the usual text converting filters?  nolf, lf2cr,
detab?  If you need them I'll get them on the Net, either for download
or just posting the source to the list.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA