[Coco] RTSI curses.lzh

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Thu Aug 16 00:02:27 EDT 2007

Paul Fitch <pfitchjr at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Anyone have a clean version of this file?  The curses.c file is full of
> invisible screen control codes that make the line position and cursor
> position bounce all over the place when listing the file.  Its got me
> stumped.  The compiler gets a ton of errors because of those codes.

I just downloaded curses.lzh and de-archived it using Stuffit Expander
(on my Mac). Then I took a close look at the .h and .c file using a text
editor that shows all control characters, and nothing strange appeared.

Then I opened the .h file in a hex editor and saw no control characters
there either.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright