[Coco] OS9 Pascal

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Aug 10 16:59:22 EDT 2007

>From: "Bob Devries" <devries.bob at gmail.com>
>Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:41:06 +1000
>
>I'm getting errors when I use IDENT on these files:
>
>Pascal_Compiler
>PascalT.PRUN
>
>"Incorrect module header"
>Can someone check their copy and confirm whether I have a problem?

You're probably good:  Those are p-code files, which have a small module
defining them, followed by the raw pcode.  The CRC of the identifer
module (length $18) is $5c2b50.  Running ident on these should give
you the module info for a module PCODE, then a "Module header is
incorrect" message.

Since they aren't in proper OS-9 module format, the easiest way to
make sure they're not corrupted is to try them.  If "hello world" will
compile and translate, you're good. ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA