[Coco] NOS9 VDG wcreate

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Tue Aug 7 10:31:48 EDT 2007

That's it exactly. The reason why I want a Term32.
It would be great to be able to have 80col w1-7 as well under the same
boot but it appears not to be.

What I'm doing is setting up HDB-DOS partitions with different NOS9Boots
in order to do say a Multivue boot, a normal boot (Term80/w1-7) and a
game boot (Term32). I haven't even messed around with v1-7 (no idea how
to use these) since I'm just getting my feet wet with NOS9 after over 12
years away from my (now fairly mordernized) rig.