[Coco] NitrOS-9 instant boot CoCo

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Aug 5 22:23:33 EDT 2007

At 08:52 PM 8/5/2007, you wrote:

>Unforch, I haven't seen one that small in quite a while.  When I went looking
>for a cf card to use for dd-wrt, the smallest I could find was 256 megs &
>that was 6 months ago, probably a gigabyte by now.

How would you use a CF card with DD-WRT?   Btw, for those who might
not know, certain LinkSys routers are using Linux, making it easy to
upgrade the firmware to 3rd party wonders like DD-WRT.  DD-WRT has a
command-line box/field where you can issue commands to the shell from
your web browser, if I'm not mistaken.

--
Roger Taylor