[Coco] CoCo Joystick Poke?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 12:52:46 EDT 2007

Diego said:
> This is something I would buy if someone made it....
[snip]

Relatively easy to make IMHO. You need a box with (up to) 6 DIN sockets, and
two leads exiting with DIN plugs attached. Two rotary switches with 6
positions each, but only three banks of contacts. All the fire buttons can
be wired in parallel, since they're normally open switches, and grounds can
be connected together.  The power supply (pin 5), the x and y inputs (pins 1
& 2) need to be switched via the rotary switches.

Hmm, maybe I can draw up a schematic for that. (I'll get back to you) :)

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.