[Coco] CoCo Joystick Poke?

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sun Aug 5 12:40:51 EDT 2007

This is something I would buy if someone made it....
I have a mouse, 3 types of joysticks and a touchpad (Plus hi-res
adapters), but only 2 joystick ports to plug them.
And if the control I want to use with the program/game I'm running is
plugged in the wrong port, then is unplug both, replug.
I would love a switchbox with let's say, 4-6 ports, that would allow me
to "route" them to the left or right port in the CoCo....
Diego