[Coco] The CoCo in the movies.

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 19:29:36 EDT 2007

The CoCo was again featured in the Revenge of The Nerds II, in the Hotel
Coral Essex party.

Spinal Tap, one of the guys plays Polaris on the tour bus.

There was yet another, one of those low-key made for TV movies about some
terrorists that lock themselves up in a missile silo, and threaten to launch
one of the rockets... the control computer shown on a console is a gray CoCo
1, they do "operate" the keys but the display is something made out of
another graphics machine. Can't recall the title of this movie... saw it
once in a Saturday morning matinee on TV... YEARS ago.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-