[Coco] The CoCo in the movies.

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Aug 4 18:40:04 EDT 2007

We've been down this road before, but I thought I would
bring it up again.

I recently watched "Revenge of the Nerds" and noticed a
CoCo being used as a synthesizer by Anthony Edwards near
the end of the movie, and I was just wondering what other
movies featured the CoCo.

I think I remember a sci-fi flick actually having a CoCo
control a space ship or something, but can't remember the
name.

Isn't there a list out there?  If not, I'll put up a page
on my site once I get a list - http://www.miba51.com/

Jim

PS: I need to update the CoCo books section, so if you see
any missing titles, drop me a line.