[Coco] keyboard emulation - your opinions?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sat Aug 4 10:14:50 EDT 2007

Bob Devries wrote:

> I'd like to find what your opinion of how keyboards should work in an emulator.

I believe you should have the choice.

Most of the time you want, as you said, to not have to remember where the
keys are. Pressing '[' should create '[' in the emulator.

_BUT_ when playing some games, for example, you may want the 'native' layout
to be preserved so that the keys are arranged as was originally intended.

IMHO you _need_ both options for a complete solution.

Regards,