[Coco] VCC emulator on laptop?

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Sat Aug 4 11:31:06 EDT 2007

You guys have me considering trying VCC on my old HP Pentium 133 laptop!
I tried Vavasour's and the other emulator and couldn't get them to work
well, but didn't try MESS. Anyone tried VCC? I think the main problem
with the others was something strange about the video controller used in
the HP (or was it drive controller?). It's old and has no USB port,
unfortunately. Anyone tried this on a laptop, or an old Pentium (1)
machine? Sounds like it's definitely the ticket for XP and Vista.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"