[Coco] creating NitrOS9 boot disk

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sat Aug 4 06:08:27 EDT 2007

Gene/Bob,

NitrOS-9 ver 03.02.06 does support fragmented boots.

There is a bug in OS9gen, Chris Hawks has fixed. It should be up on
SourceForge. As I recall the option of fragmentation was handled backwards????

Bob-Generally NitrOS-9 likes to boot from DS drives so when SID=1
make sure all boot modules are correct.

Hopefully you are using the scripts to create the disks. ??

Mark