[Coco] Drive freezing / data reovery

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sat Aug 4 01:45:40 EDT 2007

  Over the years while using USED hard drives on my coco, I've learned "as
did Gene Heskett" that when the unit fails to spin up, I could just simply
jolt it with my hand . You know, just slap it and this will break the
stiction in the bearings.  It is then that it becomes necessary to backup
the darned thing.