[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 49, Issue 4

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 2 19:28:58 EDT 2007

> Message: 4
> Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 03:01:11 -0600
> From: Willard Goosey <goosey at virgo.sdc.org>
> Subject: Re: [Coco] C Compiler add-ons
> To: coco at maltedmedia.com
>
> I was going to make this into a nice pretty file to post here and on
> my web page, but never got around to it.

SNIP

> I'm not sure where I got some of this stuff.  BDRAW.H for instance,
> doesn't seem to exist on the net anywhere that I can find.
>
> And definitely the newer make, I'm not sure why that's not in my
> list.
>
> Fixing the files in c_defs.lzh was a pain in the @$$!
>
> Willard
> --
> Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
> Socorro, New Mexico, USA
> "I've never been to Contempt!  Isn't that somewhere in New Mexico?"
>    --- Yacko

Too bad you hadn't compiled all of that onto a VHD image and placed it on
RTSI.  It would have saved me about 9 hours of looking for stuff, and I
still don't have all of it.

Just an "AR" of it wouldn't be that big<g.>  You already have the makings of
a good <STDIN list to compile the archive from.