[Coco] vcc emu

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 19:22:59 EDT 2007

Don Berrie!!!
What a blast from the past, mate!

What I did to get Nitros9 to boot was install a disk image in drive 0 which
had the emudsk driver and descriptor in it's boot file; typed DRIVE OFF in
RGB-DOS, and then typed DOS

Worked for me, although I'd love to see how to get it to boot from one of
the DECB partitions.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.