[Coco] Need to know if I'm in safe waters here

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 09:15:13 EDT 2007

If the drive is still recognized by the BIOS then there's a good chance you
can get the data from it.  I have some "professional" quality software that
can recover data from even a "ghosted" over  or formatted hard drive.  I'd
be willing to take a shot at it if you pay the shipping.  If the drive has
developed bad sectors in important data areas all is not lost either, I also
have some software that can sometimes recover the data there too.