[Coco] Are there any CoCo BBS's out there?

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:19:09 EDT 2007

On 8/2/07, Hex Star <hexstar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is not possible to run BBS software over TCP/IP?

Yes, it's possible. There's a RS-232<=>Ethernet converter that has a
Hayes modem emulation mode. Any software that uses a Hayes-compatible
modem should work via telnet at that point, regardless of host machine
or OS. I was gonna set my old PC-based BBS back up (which I still have
in the exact state it was in the I took it down), but think a
CoCo-based one might be a little more fun to try.

--
Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)