[Coco] Are there any CoCo BBS's out there?

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:34:46 EDT 2007

I'd consider it (an actual coco with an actual modem), but I'd need to know
a couple things.  I have a US robotics external (serial) modem I might be
able to use if I can throttle it down from 56k (I think it can autodetect
the connection speed), and I'd need a 4 pin din to 25 pin serial cable to
connect it with, and then there's the BBS software and whether I'd be using
Nitros or DECB.  Other things that have to be considered are not wanting to
pay for more phone lines so there'd only be one connection at a time and
also only allowing people to connect between 7PM EST and 6AM EST.  The cable
and the modem I could handle myself (I think), but not sure about the BBS
software and if people could live with the one at a time connection or the
connection time window.