[Coco] Best coco disk copy program ?

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 17:28:26 EDT 2007

I am looking for the best disk copy program that will allow even copy protected items to be archived. I just got over 50 5.25" coco disks from an e-bay auction I won and I want to back them up from the 5.25" disks to 3.5" disks which I can then archive as .DSK images to burn on CD. Doing this using the backup command is not going well so far. There are some rare disks here I really want to get backed up from companies like Royal Ark, Diecom, Speech Systems and Infocom, original game disks along with about 40 un-labeld disks I need to go through. Any help in pointing me to the best software to use would be appreciated.

If there is any interest in getting these on the coco downunder archive I would not mind getting the disk images to Briza if it would not cause trouble in the community.

Thanks

Derek

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **