[Coco] FREE Services For Members Of The CoCoList at Malted Media

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sun Apr 22 19:35:49 EDT 2007

Bob,

I believe that I followed up with a msg to the list that indicated
that ANY memory, 30 pin type will work in a board that was 1/2M.

The 3 chippers will not work in a 512k board. Tony never had a SIMM
memory card.

To make work you would have to make the refresh circuit like in the
1/2 meg card and then they would work. Out of the box stock from Tandy, no way.

Mark