[Coco] FREE Services For Members Of The CoCoList at Malted Media

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Fri Apr 20 10:56:26 EDT 2007

i've got the 3 8 and 9 chip versions. My question is, do i need to
verify that they are 256k or if i send larger simms (they're all 30
pin), as long as they are 8/9 chip, will they work as 256k simms in
your card? i can plug up and old 486 and verify them if i need to. I
bought a lot of them because i thought i might need them one day.
Bought all i could find regardless of mem size, but i want to make sure
i send useable simms. -r