[Coco] Super Disk; was: Help floppy drive

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Fri Apr 13 16:36:21 EDT 2007

Rooting through my incomming computer junk pile I found a Parallel Port
Super Disk Drive, 120MB.  The Instalation Guide says "CAUTION Avoid Laser
Beam".

Inside the case it appears that the drive has a IDE to Parallel convererter
board.  The drive itself has the  IDE standard MA, SL & CS jumpers.  Popping
the cover off reveals a single double head set that looks a lot like a
double eliment floppy head eliment.

That is as far as I am going.  I'm not sure what or how I'll use it, but,
I'm not killing it just yet.

Bruce W.