[Coco] ansifront

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Apr 13 01:42:20 EDT 2007

On Thursday 12 April 2007, Jim Hickle wrote:
>What is the newest (last ?) version of 'ansifront'?
>I found v 0.11 .

I have a version 0.12, which may be the last, and sure don't recall where I
got it at this late date.  It was I think on rtsi at one time, but may have
been a victum of the hack way back when.  I don't know what differences there
may be either. 0.11 worked as near as I could tell.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)