[Coco] Unpacked my CoCo Stuff

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 12 09:38:49 EDT 2007

BradleyJ2 at aol.com wrote:

> - It looks like a lot of cases have yellowed while in storage. What causes
> this, and how do I get things almost white again? I know this has been
> discussed  before...But my memory isn't as good as it used to be.

There was a really good thread in (IIRC) comp.sys.apple2 newsgroup a few
months back, with a link to a definitive article on it...

Oh, here...
<http://www.vintagecomputing.com/index.php/archives/189>

The short version is: caused by UV. You can't get things white again - at
least without damaging the plastic (eg. taking off the top layer).

Regards,