[Coco] Mike Snyder's Missing Programs

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Sun Apr 8 11:10:03 EDT 2007

Bob Devries wrote:
> It would be a help if we knew the original file names as they appeared
> on the disk. That would mek it so much easier to find the games in
> question.
>
> Failing that, you'd need to load up each disk image into MESS, and run
> each game to see what the full title is.
>
> Sounds like something to do for someone who has a lot of time on his
> hands <GRIN>

I know that some of the T&D tapes / disks that I've collected had a
sheet of paper with them that had the filename(s) along side of the
description / title of the game or utility. If someone were to have
those or something similar (even online), it would make the task just a
little bit easier. :)

-M.