[Coco] Mike Snyder's Missing Programs

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 07:06:01 EDT 2007

It would be a help if we knew the original file names as they appeared on
the disk. That would mek it so much easier to find the games in question.

Failing that, you'd need to load up each disk image into MESS, and run each
game to see what the full title is.

Sounds like something to do for someone who has a lot of time on his hands
<GRIN>

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.