[Coco] Fest Weekend

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Fri Apr 6 12:05:21 EDT 2007

Those were the good ole' days - Once, in the apartment, i joked with my
son (still at the age of three) that i was going to wake him up the
next morning by dumping ice down his shirt. Now, of course, the next
morning, i woke up freezing, with him sitting there laughing. In the
kitchen, the lil' runt had pulled a chair up to the fridge and gotten
into the ice. It is so hard to believe he is 18 already - time flies,
and when it's gone, it's gone :-(   -r