[Coco] Diego Barizo

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Wed Apr 4 10:55:58 EDT 2007

Cash not needed, while I may be stony broke ($1200+ on brakes & exhaust system of wife's car last weekend), I've got cat food in stock.  All needed would be address and access.  Also have good sized '76 Chevy van if helpful to transport Diego's belongings for storage and/or shipment.

Could probably even house his cats for a while, depending on how many there are.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

The reason folks don't think of installing Windows as a painful experience is roughly the same reason men don't think of childbirth as a painful experience.

Mike, http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/03/30/letters_3003/

From: "Jim Cox" <jimcox at miba51.com>