[Coco] OffTopic: For Sale, Icom 746 & Linear PS

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Tue Apr 17 14:13:24 EDT 2007

Of course, all replies offlist.

Roger needs a new AT keyboard converter to finish his CoCo repack... (and a
newer laptop) and there's a lot of Ham Radio enthusiasts here, so I
apologize for the offtopicness of the forsale, and if I've done bad things,
slap me in the face with a frozen mackerel... but hey... at least it's not
a linux distro advocacy thread!

I haven't used my Icom 746 in a few years, so I'm going to sell it.

$750 + shipping (your choice of USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) from 49783 (I can
have the weight available for anyone interested this evening - it's already
packed up) - It's super-clean, no scratches on the faceplate or finish
(well, except around the screws, but that's to be expected) No dust or
anything on the inside - and it does have 2 installed crystals (of the six
max.) a CFK455K-5 DSP filter, and an Icom FL-272 9Mhz/2.4KHz SSB filter.

I'm also selling the 35A 12V *linear* power supply that will run this and
much more - also super clean, only used a few times - it's a Victory PS35 -
$80 + shipping.

I have pictures here - they're unsorted, but they're named fairly aptly:

http://www.1400rpm.com/epay

As the directory name suggests, if I have no takers, they'll be on ePay
next Sunday. The *cheapest* 746 sold on ePay lately was for $760, and that
was with inflated shipping. ;-)

I apologize for the pictures - I've had "depth of field issues" with my
Nikon D70 in the past, so I was tinkering with the settings - these are
around 1-second exposures with natural light at maximum aperture. I had a
tripod, but the long exposure time still didn't do me any favors with
sharpness, but hey - at least the DOF is better!!! ;-) I'd be happy to
provide better pictures on request.

Again, thanks for not lynching me (yet) and all responses offlist.

Thanks,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | Anarchy doesn't scale well. -- Me
zmerch at 30below.com.         |