[Coco] Rainbow on Disk

Bruce W. Calkins brucecalkins at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 30 18:54:00 EDT 2006

Normally, there were NO problems backing up Rainbow on Disk.

Both sides should back up under RS Disk Basic.

RS Disk Basic does a blind 35 track copy for it's backup routine.  It does
not care if it's RS format or OS-9.  The problems started when we started
using more than 35 tracks in OS-9.  RS Basic could not cope with that.
Rainbow on Disk was 35 track, period.  They got fancy with the two OSs on
one side thing for a while, but it still was a 35 track disk.

Bruce W.