[Coco] Re: BACKUP COCO-ON-DISK

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Sep 30 11:40:29 EDT 2006

I also made a flippy like that once.  I pried open the top fold-over on
the disk jacket and carefully removed the disk before punching the index
hole.  Then I put the disk medium back in the jacket.  I thought about
taping the top fold-over back shut, but it stayed shut pretty well on
its own even though I had popped open the plastic "welds" that held it
closed.  I think Frank's right about the Apple ][ not using the index
hole.  And he's definitely right that getting a double-sided drive
stopped the flippy-making project.

JCE