[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Create NitrOS9 L1 boot disk for Dragon with FD-502?

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sun Sep 24 15:41:11 EDT 2006

Just to clarify:  what I sent Chen was a 3.2.7 development version of
NitrOS-9 for the Tano.  A new directory structure for the NitrOS-9
project was devised which allows different "ports" of NitrOS-9.
There are currently 4 ports for Level 1:

coco
d64
dalpha
tano

The Tano port is specifically for the Dragon with a Tandy compatible
disk controller.  The d64 port is for a Dragon using a "Dragon
compatible" disk controller.

The fruits of this new directory structure and the new ports will be
evident in the next release of NitrOS-9.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
337.781.3570 mobile
email: boisy at boisypitre.com
Website: www.boisypitre.com

"If there is truth to the proposition that knowing the past helps us
to understand the present, I believe there is at least as much truth
to the proposition that what we know of the present is crucial to our
understanding of the past.  What we have not ourselves experienced or
observed we can at most only partially and imperfectly comprehend;
and I suspect that there is much in history that is so remote from
our own experiences or observations as to be largely beyond our
understanding." - Kenneth M. Stamp