[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] A question...

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 20:11:30 EDT 2006

Ummm. YES!!! (to all the above, er, below...)

Al Hartman <alhartman at yahoo.com> wrote:              I used to work for Spectrum Projects, and Zebra Systems.

  I'm one of the Authors of the Coco Greeting Card Designer, which was rewritten in 100% Assembler for the Coco Graphics Designer.

  I also made most of the clipart and fonts for it.

  Would there be any interest in additional Clipart and Font packs?

  Inexpensive... Like $3 - $5 a set?

  Would there be any interest in making CGD available for purchase again?

  How about adapters for the Coco to use Atari Joysticks?

  Or a Trackball for the Coco? (Would have to sell for about $25.00 ea)

  Or Composite Video Adapter kits?

  Lowerkits?

  Please let me know...

  I still have several disk controllers left (A couple of Tandys, at least one J&M), a copy of "Big BASIC", and I think a C Compiler for the Coco.

  I also have a brand new Serial to Parallel Adapter and a Disto RS-232 Controller.

  Al Hartman