[Coco] [Color Computer] A question...

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 20:12:14 EDT 2006

Um... yeah (to all the above, er, below..)

Al Hartman <alhartman at yahoo.com> wrote:  I used to work for Spectrum Projects, and Zebra Systems.

I'm one of the Authors of the Coco Greeting Card Designer, which was rewritten in 100% Assembler for the Coco Graphics Designer.

I also made most of the clipart and fonts for it.

Would there be any interest in additional Clipart and Font packs?

Inexpensive... Like $3 - $5 a set?

Would there be any interest in making CGD available for purchase again?

How about adapters for the Coco to use Atari Joysticks?

Or a Trackball for the Coco? (Would have to sell for about $25.00 ea)

Or Composite Video Adapter kits?

Lowerkits?

Please let me know...

I still have several disk controllers left (A couple of Tandys, at least one J&M), a copy of "Big BASIC", and I think a C Compiler for the Coco.

I also have a brand new Serial to Parallel Adapter and a Disto RS-232 Controller.

Al Hartman