[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] 63C09EP limited source

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 11:58:48 EDT 2006

And I think a Sempron
> I can buy 60 $1 six piece chicken McNuggets at McDonalds too.
>
> ????
>

>Mark

What?  Aren't I allowed to suggest I think my money would be better
spent somewhere else?  Most other CPUs from that era can be purchased
for under $20.

>And you'd both end up with junk... prolly taste about the same, >too!!!
>
>;-)
>
>[[ FWIW, I *love* my Athlon 64 X2 4400+... but the Sempron 64's are
just a
>bit too... trimmed down... for me to think they're a "serious computing
>tool."

Yeah... like I need a dual core Athlon 4400+ for a file server.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: