[Color Computer] [Coco] 63C09EP limited source

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Tue Sep 19 09:59:03 EDT 2006

Rumor has it that Mark Marlette may have mentioned these words:

>I can buy 60 $1 six piece chicken McNuggets at McDonalds too.
>

>Quoting James Diffendaffer <jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com>:
>
>>I'd like at least two 6309s to play with but at $30 each I can buy
>>another Sempron 64 3300+ to finish a PC I am building.

And you'd both end up with junk... prolly taste about the same, too!!!

;-)

[[ FWIW, I *love* my Athlon 64 X2 4400+... but the Sempron 64's are just a
bit too... trimmed down... for me to think they're a "serious computing
tool." That's just my take, IMHO and all that jazz. If you're not into
serious computing, it might just be OK for you. ;-) ]]

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | A new truth in advertising slogan
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers | for MicroSoft: "We're not the oxy...