[Coco] Re: 4 new Sierra games for your coco! < Didn't know it couldn't be done>

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sun Sep 10 18:25:57 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guillaume Major" <gmajor at videotron.ca>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts"
<public-coco-uNHYcr1XS/wmlAP/+Wk3EA at ciao.gmane.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 4:47 PM
Subject: [Coco] Re: 4 new Sierra games for your coco!

>> What the?  :)  Days of silence on the list and then Bam... look who's
>> been busy!  You deserve some kind of award for these accomplishments.  I
>> wonder why nobody has done this over the years?
>
> I guess nobody thought it was possible.

  This reminds me of "Way Back" when one summer, I worked at an animal
clinic.  When I was asked to get the cat in cage (numbered) and bring it
into the examination room,  I did. However, this cat seemed a little
different so I decided to take extra precautions to do so.

  Once I brought the cat into the exam room, everyone was waiting for me and
I noticed they looked suspiciously guilty about something.

  They asked how the heck I did that. I told them of how I did it.

  Then they asked. " Do you know what that animal is?"

  I replied, " It's a cat! What do you think it is?"

  They said, " It's an Ocelot"

  I asked, " What's an Ocelot?"

 They said, " It's a souped up Bobcat!"

 I responded, " I'm glad I didn't know that! Had I known, this thing would
have ripped me to shreds!"

 Since then, I've decided that if you don't know it can't be done, then you
might be able to do it.

George