[Coco] 4 new Sierra games for your coco!

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sun Sep 10 15:54:45 EDT 2006

At 12:54 PM 9/10/2006, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I adapted 4 more Sierra AGI games for the coco:
>
>- Manhunter 1 and 2
>- Gold Rush!
>- The Black Cauldron
>
>Now all Sierra AGI games, except "Mixed Up Mother Goose", can be
>played on the coco.
>
>You can download them at http://goyim.dyndns.org:8080/coco
>
>Enjoy!
>
>Guillaume

What the?  :)  Days of silence on the list and then Bam... look who's
been busy!  You deserve some kind of award for these
accomplishments.  I wonder why nobody has done this over the years?

I hate to mess up any more surprises, but how many other Sierra games
do you estimate there to be eventually playable on the CoCo?

--
Roger Taylor