[Coco] "tok" tokenizer?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Sep 8 15:27:01 EDT 2006

OK...

Boisy wrote "tok".  It's apparently the C version of his bawk program,
which is about the same.  He sent me a copy of bawk, which is on RTSI.

(Actually he wasn't entirely sure it was his program, but I recognize
the wording of tok's docs from bawk's docs.)

I must have found it on an earlier version of his website, or
something.

Anyway, if tok sounded interesting, check out bawk.  Just glancing
over the docs, it looked the same.  INCREDIBLY useful program.  Well
worth a couple of sectors on your disk.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA