[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Mounting floppy in xmess?

tlindner at macmess.org tlindner at macmess.org
Sat Sep 9 11:50:58 EDT 2006

Matias Gut <matiasar at tournet.com.ar> wrote:

> I don't find or I don't now how to mount the floppy device from xmess.

On the command line you'd type something like:

xmess.x11 coco3 -flop0 disk.dsk

If you are already in the emulator you press these seqences:

Scrollock
Tab
Arrow down to "File Manager"
Arrow down to "Floppy #0"
Use the arrow keys to navigate your file system and choose your file.

Also note there is a new port of MAME/MESS to SDL which is really nice.
Search for SDLMAME.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright