[Coco] Maths / Engineering programs for CoCo

Thierry Mella thierry.mella at skynet.be
Wed Sep 6 20:03:03 EDT 2006

Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I sent the Numerical Recipes software to Dean Leiber for his CoCo
> Archive, but I do not remember if he included them.
>
> I remember creating an OS-9 version of the "C" source.
>
> I also have the Pasadena JPL Library and perhaps some more items.
>
> Stephen H. Fischer

Dear Stephen,

May I ask you if you can give me Dean Leiber's web site URL ?

If you have a copy  of the OS-9 version, I would be very interested in ...

And may I ask you what is  the Pasadena JPL library ? (I know what the
JPL is
but not what its library is ...)

Thanks in advance for your help,
Thierry

--
Engineering is the Art of making what you want from things you can get.