[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: FYI: USB Modules & Add-Ons -- Focus on the Coco

Basil Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 4 20:55:46 EDT 2006

Not sure but isn't this the Coco Group, why not focus on it.  Nothing
in this e-mail looks at a USB adaptor for the Coco or am I blind or
just don't get it.  PC is great but what about the Coco?

I am sure that since the Coco uses serial as its printer connection
there must be a way to create a powered USB box if you will to power
USB devices I know that the Coco could not run a standard 1.1 or 2.0
USB device but there must be a way, it would make our life more easier.

I personally would love to see one, I only have USB printers and alot
of  USB only devices such as a mouse and keyboard.

Yahoo! Groups Links