[Coco] Homebrew 512K upgrade text

Travis Poppe tlp at LiquidX.org
Sat Sep 30 05:46:30 EDT 2006

All,

I recall seeing at one time a text file describing how to build your own
512K upgrade for the CoCo 3 using SIMM chips (or something). Not so long
ago, I scoured the web in search for this file only to turn up nothing.
I believe it was written by Marty Goodman, and I think it could once be
found at this URL: http://www.cadigital.com/features/up512k.html

Do any of you have a copy of this document and, if so, would you mind
posting it somewhere?

Thanks!
--
Travis Poppe                              |   ASCII Ribbon            /"\
IRC: tlp @ irc.freenode.net               |   Campaign against        \ /