[Coco] nitros 3.2.6 windint+vdg problem?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Sep 28 04:42:35 EDT 2006

OK, is there some magic that needs to be done for (now) cowin and
covdg to successfully co-exist?

Nitros9 Level II 6809 version 3.2.6.

I make fully functional cowin boot disks.  I can make fully functional
vdg boot disks.  Kernels with both work, as long as I don't try to
switch between the two.

In other words, If I make a cowin+covdg boot that has term_vdg, it
hangs (usually with sparklies or weird cursor) when I iniz /w1.  A
cowin+covdg boot with term_win crashes the same way when I iniz /v1.

Yes, I'm sure only to have one /term.  I'm trying  to use the regular
covdg, not covdg_small.

This worked under 3.2.4.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org