[Coco] CoCo3.com orders

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Mon Sep 18 13:40:05 EDT 2006

Hello gang,

I am now doing all of my shipping without needing to visit a post
office.  For packages that are too large or going overseas, I'll just
run into the post office and hand it off or sign a customs form if
needed, but all labeling is done here and 99% of U.S. orders are sent
off right away.  This applies to the CoCo Collection CD, Rainbow IDE,
PC Link Cable, amd the new CoCo TV DVD Set.  Several pending orders
over the past month were recently shipped, in case you have not seen
your order yet and are getting worried.  I had major problems with my
systems and in the upgrades and fixes I decided to switch to
home/office shipping.  This greatly reduces handling, trips to the
post office, materials, and TIME.

Order one of the CoCo Goodies and expect to see it Quick.  I'm out of
stock on my PC Link cables, but I'm making more and will accept
orders when I have some ready to ship immediately.

The CoCo TV DVD project is just several weeks from being complete,
but will be worth the wait.  I've increased the number of DVDs
required and the price is very reasonable... preorder yours now.

www.coco3.com

--
Roger Taylor