[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 37, Issue 23

Basil Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 16 07:15:55 EDT 2006

Can someone recommend a good C/C++ for the Coco I can't remember whether
it came with OS-9 or not but I prefer programming in C its easier for me
to learn than try to deal with basic-09 a language I hated when it was
kinda popular back then.

I used my Coco 3 to do programming in C and it was easy to do my College
assignments then later recompile in class. I use cc mostly and wonder if
there is a similar C for the Coco please ignore my ignorance.

Just wondering if there was a project to add say a laptop hard drive
into a Coco 3 I have a 1.5 GB that I would love to use inside my Coco 3.

Please contact me if there is a project for such a thing and if someone
has a source for the Coco C software.

--
Basil Fitze